April 8, 2014

april showers











Just a little series of dreamy macros I made during the rain yesterday.  Over the weekend, the sun shone beautifully and Evin and I got a bit of yard work done.  I got a few new flowers to brighten up the front of the house--two ranunculus plants and a handful of violas and pansies.  In the rain, they looked absolutely beautiful (I've been instagramming the heck out of them, if you follow me there).

I have added a few of these to my Society6 shop, where you can get free shipping and $5 off prints through Sunday, April 13.  You have to use THIS LINK in order to take advantage of the promotion.  Do let me know (camerakarly [at] gmail [dot] com) if there are any other photos you'd like to see in the shop…there is only a very small sampling of my work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...